-Please use the pages section to navigate to print experiments.
-Research and Ideas generation will appear on the 'research' section.
-Developement for Stage 2 of the module will appear in 'Research and Development' section

11 Mar 2011

All my Lovely Lanterns!

Ideally they'd have lights behind in them all..
But I don't have enough candles, and I could set the house alight... 





These are all the experimental lanterns ive made, looking at different coloured papers and cards to use on the outside, as well as different colours and materials for the inside to let light through. I also experimented with the lino printing, as I did the printing at home I had to see what paints/inks would work best and give an even coverage.
Overall its been quite fun to play around with the colours and layering up on materials and using the laser cutter. I think they've all helped to come up with a great final design as my ideas have constantly changed and so too have the images and illustrations I used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment